Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version XE and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Information Center: Overview of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Costing and Manufacturing Accounting > Information Center: Using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Costing & Manufacturing Accounting > Document 650063.1
Extra costs (X costs) for components are ignored on work order attachment of parts list and routing.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a simple bill of material (BOM) structure with parent and component.
2. Add an X5 cost of $5 to the component.
3. Run Simulation (R30812) Single Level over the parent and then run Frozen (R30835) over all items. The parent correctly shows the X5 cost as does the component.
4. Create a work order (WO) for the parent item and attach parts list and routing. Use Order Entry, (P48013) and attach interactively using row exits or run Order Processing (R31410) for the work order.
5. View the Production Cost Table (F3102) via Databrowser. Note that the Standard (OPAT) and Current (CCCA) are blank for Cost Type X5.
Interestingly, Standard Units show as 1, but Current Units show as blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms