E1: 74Y: A/R Magnetic Riba Draft Remittance (R03B672IT) Common Errors.
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System Code: 74Y-Italy
- The Text processor detail table (F007111) is not being generated during the Riba drafts remittance. The following errors occur:
- Inserts to text file processor tables failed is given on the R03B672 pdf
- Error in Write Cache Function is given on the R03B672IT pdf
- Currency Exchange rate not found is given in the work centre
- In record type 30 of the Riba drafts remittance file, the customer's Tax ID is written starting from position 71. The bank requires the tax ID value, without the preceding 'IT' otherwise the file would not be accepted.
The Text File Processor table is missing some draft records. Why is that?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms