E1: SOLEXP: Cannot Delete Task View due to Existing Task Relationships
(Doc ID 659073.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when attempting to delete a task view, even though there are no relationships showing for that task view in Menu Design:
Steps taken to delete a task view:
- Login to the fat client.
- Depress the Menu Design Button.
- Go to Tools menu and select "Work with Tasks...".
- In "Work with Task" form, select Form Exit, "Task Views".
- In "Work with Task Views" form, click Find button.
- Highlight the Task View record and click the Delete button and click OK. The above error message is then seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document