E1: SOLEXP: Cannot Delete Task View due to Existing Task Relationships
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when attempting to delete a task view, even though there are no relationships showing for that task view in Menu Design:
Steps taken to delete a task view:
- Login to the fat client.
- Depress the Menu Design Button.
- Go to Tools menu and select "Work with Tasks...".
- In "Work with Task" form, select Form Exit, "Task Views".
- In "Work with Task Views" form, click Find button.
- Highlight the Task View record and click the Delete button and click OK. The above error message is then seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms