Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 8.10 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 8.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Information Center: Overview of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control > Information Center: Troubleshooting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control > Document 857942.1
Work order Document Type is setup to be Cross-Docking supply. Why do work orders that are created fail to display under the Planned Cross-Docking Workbench?
The setup and steps taken:
1) In Document Type Maintenance (P40040) for work order document type, set Cross Docking Supply option as '2'-Work Order Completions.
2) In Supply/Demand Inclusion Rules (P34004), set the rule code for work order document type, including the relevant Work Order Type and Statuses.
3) Populate the processing option behind Planned Cross Docking Workbench (P4614), Process tab, #1 Supply/Demand Inclusion Rule, with the correct value.
4) Create work orders in Work with Work Orders (P48013).
5) Review P4614, note the work orders are not shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms