Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does Cross Reference Facility seem to yield inconsistent results when looking up business functions and depending on the search type that is used? In P980011 "Everywhere a Business Function Is Used'' does not return correct data. For example, it returns fewer objects than "Business Functions Calling a Business Function".
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Go into "Everywhere a Business Function is Used" in the P980011.
- Select the B4201500.
- Click FIND. You should get two records for the R38450.
- Now go to "Business Functions Called By a Business Function".
- Again select the B4201500 and Click FIND.
- You should see around 10 functions listed.
These objects should have shown up on the "Everywhere a Business Function is Used" screen along with the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms