E1: SOLEXP: Menu Filtering (FineCut) using P9035 via Menu Design does not add the Menu Filter Task Entry to the OMW Default Project
(Doc ID 873165.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.93 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing Menu Filtering (or FineCut) entries within the Role Definition form P9035 by enabling or disabling the task for certain roles, the Menu Filter entries are not being added to the user's default project in Object Management Workbench (OMW) even though OMW Logging is activated within Solution Explorer Security.
When performing Menu Filtering (or FineCut) using the Menu Filtering option, the Menu Filter entries are correctly added to the default project. Why are they not added to the default project when making the Menu Filter entries within the P9035 application?
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- In Solution Explorer Security, ensure the EnterpriseOne User ID is set up with Preset Option 3 and OMW Logging On.
- In Menu Design, navigate to a task such as the Work with AutoPilot Results under Application Development/AutoPilot.
- Right-click on the task and select Task Revisions.
- Take the form exit for Roles
- Click Find and select the task under the folder.
- In the Role Definition P9035, find the Role for which the task is to be disabled and select the row exit Change Status
- Close out of the Role Definition, cancel out of Task Revisions.
- In OMW, open the Default project and the fine cut task entry is not present
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document