Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ETO Project Requirements Planning (PRP) R3483/R3482 is not planning lower level purchased demand correctly for the lower level tasks and dates. For example, have component demand coming from multiple tasks staggered by required date.
PRP consolidates component demand coming from multiple tasks staggered by required date. The OP purchase orders consolidate the demand to the earliest requested task. Expect that the separate supply orders, staggered by pegged order request date, would be generated instead.
What is the setup of the ETO job and PRP to ensure that the processing options are enabled correctly? Note, if we process the MRP messages one level at a time and rerun PRP then it works fine.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Enter New Project Specific Parent, Subassembly, and purchased components with leadtime days populated in the planning data.
2. Enter Multi-level BOM using the Parent, Subassembly, and purchased components.
3. Enter a new project with production orders for the top level parent with at least three unique Required By dates.
4. Run R3482 or R3483 MRP using project Planning.
5. Review detailed messages for the Parent, Subassembly, and purchased components. Expect to see Lot-for-Lot messaging for all items in multi-level BOM Structure.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms