Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance 26-JAN-2013 ***
After turning on Audit for table F0101, user tests a change to an Address Book record in P01012-Address Book Application and finds blank values in fields : CFRMKEY, CFRPID and CFRUSER for the record where B4ORAFTR='B' (Before Insert/Update Action) in the Audit Table A0101.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up 21 CFR Audit on table F0101. An audit table name is created: A0101. Make sure Alpha Name (ALPH) is selected column in the Audit table. Check in table A0101 and generate the A0101 table in the Business Data data source.
- Enable Audit on A0101.
- On FAT or HTML client, run application P01012.
- On Work with Address form, click FIND button.
- Select any grid record.
- On Address Book Revision form, change the Alpha Name. Click OK. Click Cancel.
- Open UTB or Databrowser for table A0101, and you will see the following field values are blank for the records where B4ORAFTR='B' (Before Action):
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms