E1: JAS: Query Execution Available For EnterpriseOne Usage
(Doc ID 986616.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JDBJ has an built in mechanism with which it can track several usage criteria regarding the E1 queries being executed. JDBJ Usage Tracking can track information such as:
- Query Execution exceeding a threshold (includes "select", "update" "delete")
- Query Fetching more than a specified threshold of rows
- Result Set staying open for more than a specified time threshold
- Table columns fetched but not used by the application
- This setting provides additional tracking and logging to use during testing. \
- Usage tracking does incur a performance penalty so it should be disabled for production environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.