Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JDBJ has an built in mechanism with which it can track several usage criteria regarding the E1 queries being executed. JDBJ Usage Tracking can track information such as:
- Query Execution exceeding a threshold (includes "select", "update" "delete")
- Query Fetching more than a specified threshold of rows
- Result Set staying open for more than a specified time threshold
- Table columns fetched but not used by the application
- This setting provides additional tracking and logging to use during testing. \
- Usage tracking does incur a performance penalty so it should be disabled for production environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms