WS: 31: Incomplete and Incorrect Journal Entries Written by WIP (P31802) and Variance Accounting (P31804) with Bug Listing for A7.3.16
(Doc ID 1097832.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards World Product Data Management - Version A7.3 cume 16 and later
JD Edwards World Shop Floor Management - Version A7.3 cume 16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In creating a new item number with a new G/L Class Code where the DMAAI (Distribution/Manufacturing Automatic Accounting Instructions) table was not setup, creates several issues with journal entries writing to the F0911 - Account Ledger file as follows:
Symptoms related to Bugs in this document could be related to any or all the following symptoms:
1. When the WIP or Completions accounting program (P31802) is run, it does not error and the credit portion of the material issues to work orders (IM) transaction is posted to the wrong account and the records are incomplete.
2. A P31802/P31804 error report is generated, but it still writes the journal entry to the General Ledger (F0911) instead of generating an error condition.
3. In addition, sometimes the account separator is missing from the F0911 account number field (GLANI) and the account format is truncated.
4. Either program could still create/write journal entries when error conditions exist.
5. Not only IM transactions could be involved or 3110 DMAAI, there could be instances where other document types and tables are the cause of the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document