Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World Product Data Management - Version A7.3 cume 16 and later
JD Edwards World Shop Floor Management - Version A7.3 cume 16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In creating a new product line the DMAAI table with the new GL Class code is not setup as needed. This is an oversight.
Symptoms related to Bugs in this document could be related to any or all the following symptoms:
1. When the WIP or Completions accounting program (P31802) is run, it does not error and the credit portion of the material issues to work orders (IM) transaction is posted to the wrong account and the records are incomplete.
2. A P31802/P31804 error report is generated, but it still writes the journal entry to the General Ledger (F0911) instead of generating an error condition.
3. In addition, sometimes the account separator is missing from the F0911 account number field (GLANI) and the account format is truncated.
4. The program could still create the journal entry under error condition.
5. Not only IM transactions could be involved or 3110 DMAAI, there could be instances where other document types and tables are the cause of the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms