Last updated on MARCH 03, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World Real Estate/Property Management - Version A7.3 cume 4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you try to delete a unit from the lease, the system returns error 1788 (Delete Invalid). The error message states that the lease cannot be deleted because information exists in one of the following tables:
- Recurring Billings Master (F1502)
- Expense Participation (Tenant Class Master - F15012)
- Sales Overage Master (F15013)
- Escalation (Tenant Escalation Master - F15016)
- Accounts Receivable Ledger (F0311)
Does this error message also apply to deleting a unit and not a lease?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms