Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards World Shop Floor Management - Version A7.3 cume 12 to A7.3 cume 16 [Release A7.3]
JD Edwards World Shop Floor Management - Version A8.1 cume 2 to A8.1 cume 6 [Release A8.1]
JD Edwards World Shop Floor Management - Version A9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A7.3 and A8.1 procedural information to improve comprehension of Super Backflush and transaction sets.
Pressing function key F3 (exit) from Super Backflush (P31123) along with the programs that Super Backflush calls, can create inconsistent data in the files that are updated. This situation can be caused by Exiting with F3 from Super Backflush when warned that an over completion is about to occur.
Pressing the F3 function key after quantity is reported and warning 014O Warning -Quantity creates Overcompletion, is encountered. Backing out of the transaction set, results in inconsistent data update to the files.
When the Work Order Quantities Status (P31122 in A7.3) program is checked, it confirms that completed units in the work order header are not updated, but the detail of the actual units reported is (F31122).
In A8.1, the Production Status program (P31226) can be used to check what data is updated.
Alternatively, query the files directly by work order number to confirm what was updated and what was not. The files to query are as follows:
- Work Order Master File (F4801) for IC or IS transactions.
- Shop Floor Control Parts List (F3111) for IM transactions.
- Work Order Time Transactions (F31122) for IH transactions.
Hours and Quantities (P311221)
WO Quantities Status:
- The header information of the screen comes from the Work Order Master table (F4801) and when Completions (P31114) are performed, P31114 updates the completed quantity in the header.
- The detail information comes from the Shop Floor Control Routing Instructions table (F3112).
- When Super Backflush (P31123) is performed, once the values are entered and accepted in the first screen (P31123), the values update the Quantity Shipped (SOQS) field in the work order routing file (F3112).
A7.3 or A8.1
Super Backflush (P31123) programs transaction flow is:
• Work order completions (P31114)
• Work order inventory Issues (P31113)
• Hours and Quantities (P311221)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms