WS: 01P: 04: Release A9.2x - Mandatory Program Required to Process PCard Transactions using the 1099 GL Method
(Doc ID 1499477.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World Expense Management - Version A9.2 to A9.2 cume 1 [Release A9.2]
JD Edwards World Accounts Payable - Version A9.2 to A9.2 cume 1 [Release A9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is Being Announced?
To use the G/L Method to process 1099 returns for transactions generated by the Purchase Card Management (PCard) system requires that you first run program P01PQD1 (PCard-Update G/L Ref Date with Purch Dt) to update the purchase date on Account Ledger records (F0911), which is included in the 2012 and 2013 1099 Software Updates.
- You must track merchants in the PCard system
- You have not purged F01P11 or F01P111 transactions with purchase dates for the current 1099 reporting period.
Why is P01PQD1 Required?
When you create journal entries from the PCard system the system allows you to assign a date other than the purchase date as the G/L date on the F0911 records. Because the purchase date is the payment date, it needs to be updated to the F0911 records so they are eligible for selection when you run the Create 1099 Audit File program (P045144).
When to Run P01PQD1?
You run P01PQD1 after you create and post journal entries from the PCard system and before you run the Create 1099 Audit File program (P045144).
You can run this program multiple times, if necessary.
How Do you Run P01PQD1?
Program P01PQD1 is not located on a menu. You must run it from the DREAM Writer versions list:
- From menu G81 (DREAM Writer), choose Versions List (P98300).
Alternatively, use the fastpath command VL.
- Type P01PQD1 in the Form field and press Enter.
- Run version ZJDE0001.
What Happens When You Run P01PQD1?
When you run P01PQD1, the program:
- Locates F0911 records that have a blank date in the G/L Reference Date field (DRFJ) and 1 in the Purchase Card Flag field (CFF1), which identifies them as having been generated from the PCard system.
- Uses the document number/document type/document company/JE line number from the F0911 record to locate the corresponding purchase card transaction from the F01P11 and F01P111 files.
- Copies the date from the Date of Purchase field (PODT) from the F01P11 record and updates the date in G/L Reference Date field (DRFJ) on the corresponding F0911 record.
If you are on release A9.2 or A9.2 Update 1, apply the following source code changes to automatically update the G/L Reference Date field when you run Create Journal Entries (P01P520) or Create Vouchers (P01P510):
- P01P510 - <SAR: 13525340>
- P01P520 - <SAR: 13525344>
The source code changes are included in A188.8.131.52 (A9.3 with Groups Software Update 2 applied).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|What is Being Announced?|
|Why is P01PQD1 Required?|
|When to Run P01PQD1?|
|How Do you Run P01PQD1?|
|What Happens When You Run P01PQD1?|