WS: 43: Release A9.2 - Voucher Out Of Balance Condition On AA Ledger - Foreign Stock Order With Zero On Hand Quantity
Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World Procurement - Version A9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match / P4314
ENVIRONMENT / SERVER /PACKAGE
JD Edwards World A9.2 with <BUG 14153454> applied.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When you match a foreign purchase order for a stock item with no quantity on hand, P4314 creates an extra .01 journal entry to the AA ledger for the Cost of Sales Account (AAI 4332), which in turn causes a penny out of balance condition when you attempt to post the batch.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Set the Currency Conversion option to Z in P000909.
2. Enter a purchase order with a foreign supplier. Exchange rate is 80.
3. Add a stock item for quantity 2 @ 4599 per unit foreign. Extended cost is 9198. (57.4875 per unit domestic, extended cost 114.98)
4. Receive in full at same exchange rate.
5. Issue out all on-hand quantity for the item via P4112.
6. Voucher match (P4314) in full w/same exchange rate.
7. Attempt to post the batch (P09800) and see there's a .01 out of balance condition on the AA ledger.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms