WS: 43 : Release A9.3 - Purchase Order Workbench (P43101) Purchase Orders created with wrong Payment Terms value (PTC)
(Doc ID 1627765.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Procurement - Version A9.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Workbench (P43101)
ENVIRONMENT / SERVER /PACKAGE
JD Edwards World A18.104.22.168
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
Purchase Orders created with wrong Payment Terms value (PTC).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Go to Address Book Revisions ( P01051) and set up two address numbers with Search Type = V (Supplier)
2. Go to Supplier Master Information (P01054) and add a record for each supplier
Make sure that Payment Terms (TRAP) value is different for these suppliers
Supplier 1: Payment Terms = AAA
Supplier 2: Payment Terms = BBB
3. (Optional) Go to Purchasing Instructions (P4306) and a record for each supplier
Make sure that the information entered for Supplier 1 is different than the information for Supplier 2.
4. Go to Purchase Order Workbench (P43101) and enter 2 different lines, one for each supplier
43101 Purchase Order Workbench Default Values:
Branch/Plant . 10
Ship To. . . .
Requested. . . 02/24/14
O Item Supplier Quantity
MRI 1 10 EA
MRI 2 20 EA
5. Press F3 (Generate PO)
6. Press F6 (Create Order)
43032 Suppliers Selected For Order
O Supplier Supplier Name Cost Branch Order Ty
1 Supplier 1 1000.00 10
2 Supplier 2 1000.00 10
7. Go to Enter Purchase Orders (P4311) and Inquire on the purchase orders created.
Notice that both purchase orders are created with Payment Terms (PTC) = AAA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document