WS: 43: Override of Foreign Unit Cost Dribbled from Stock Item into Non Stock Line Item (P4311)
(Doc ID 1639342.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World Procurement - Version A9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a Foreign purchase order (PO) for a Stock item with override Unit cost followed by a Non stock item, the override foreign unit cost got dribbled down from the Stock item into the Non Stock item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Stock item in P4101- Item Master Information and P41026 - Item Branch/Plant Information. Enter cost for inventory cost method only in P4105 - Cost Revisions.
2. Goto P4101N - Non-Stock Item Master and create a Non stock item with N line type.
3. Goto P4311 - Enter Purchase Orders and enter a foreign PO.
4. Enter the stock item and override unit cost.
5. Enter a 2nd line with the non stock item, enter quantity and change line type to N. Tab down.
6. Note the unit cost from the 1st line was dribbled down to the non stock line.
7. Continue to save the order.
8. Checked F4311 - Purchase Order Detail File, the non stock item was populated with only the foreign cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document