WS: 11: Software Update - Balance Restatement Calculates Period Amount Incorrectly A9.2.x (P11414)
(Doc ID 1902282.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World Multi-Currency - Version A9.2 to A9.2 cume 1 [Release A9.2]
JD Edwards World Financial Reporting - Version A9.2 to A9.2 cume 1 [Release A9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Balance restatement (P11414) is not calculating correctly for
- The correct period amount in the new fiscal year, period 01.
- OR balance restatement is not updating the F0902 Account Balance file with the calculated amount.
- OR detail CTA account is not updated correctly
- OR Post by Currency (PBC) or Monetary accounts with multiple currencies with multiple currencies in the F0902 restate incorrectly in fiscal year 2 period 1.
- OR wrong amount or no amount is calculated for the period when period posting = zero.
Upgrade to A9.2 or A9.2.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document