WS: 42: Can You Monitor Changes to Fields that Impact the Customer Price on a Sales Order
(Doc ID 1925007.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Advanced Pricing - Version A7.3 cume 4 and later
JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A7.3 cume 4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You can set up pricing based on numerous variables, including:
- Category codes assigned to the item being sold (P41025/F4102)
- Category codes assigned to the address book number entered on the sales order (sold-to, ship-to or parent - P010512/F0101)
- Values that default to a sales order (P4211/F4211)
- The price group assigned to a customer in Billing Instructions (P4206/F0301)
- Price groups assigned to the item in Item Branch Information (P41026/F4102)
Is there audit functionality in the World applications that serves to monitor changes to any field in the files noted above that would change the price charged to a customer?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document