WS: 07: Taxes Without Gross Wages After Final Update
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.3 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : A9.3 cume 1 version, US Payroll
When a city is in more than one county, like Bethlehem, PA, or Columbus, OH,
the system isn't updating gross wages to M and N tax history F06166 and F06136.
Bethlehem, PA includes 39-077-0320 and 39-095-0320
Columbus, OH includes 36-041-0570 and 36-049-0570
Wages charged to M and N record types should post to history when a city tax
area is in multiple counties.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up employee with Res/Work = 390770320
2. Time is entered on multiple days, each in tax area 390950320
3. Calculate interim check to see results - K tax is in time entry area, 390950320, and M/N are charged to 390770320 (home Res/Wrk) with gross and taxes listed.
4. Run check through pre-payroll and Final Update
5. See that the Taxable gross for the M and N taxes did not post to history in F06166 (Tax Detail) and F06156 (Tax Summary).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms