WS: 48S: 52: 53: Push to Contract Billing from Change Management (P53200) Issues
(Doc ID 1947946.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World Change Management - Version A9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to Push Change Requests to Contract Billing (P53200) and Select Change Request to Push to Contract Billing (P53223), the following issues were found:
1. If the Owner Pay Item (OPIM) on the first line of the Change Request being pushed from Change Request Set Up File (F5302) into Owner Pay Item Detail (F5202) existed on the previous Change Order in the contract, the system is determining the first line on the new Change Order is a duplicate.
2. When there is a duplicate account issue to the Push Change Requests to Contract Billing (P53200), the program is not writing either the F5202 record or the T & M Cross Reference Accounts (F5212) record.
3. On Select Change Requests to Push (P53222), selecting option 5 (Push) causes error message 3079 (Invalid Account Selection) to not always appear. This happened in two circumstances:
- When both error message 2452 (Duplicate Owner Pay Item in Change Order) and 3079 (Invalid Account Selection) should display, only error 2452 displayed.
- When option 5 (Push) is selected, not all lines are pushed and a second push is required to complete. When the second push is performed, the error 3079 will not display even when there is a true error.
2452 - Duplicate Owner Pay Item in Change Order
3079 - Invalid Account Selection
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document