WS: 47: Unit Price Rounding Issue With Advanced Pricing
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World EDI - Version A9.2 and later
JD Edwards World Advanced Pricing - Version A9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Unit Price (UPRC) on a newly created order in the Inbound 850 P40211Z is not the same as it shows in Check Price & Availability P40271.
Ex. P40211Z UPRC = 2.8399 and P40271 UPRC = 2.8400
The the Foreign Unit Price (FUP) rounds incorrectly. The V4074W Advanced Pricing history shows URPC = 15.77 and sales order detail shows UPRC = 15.76.
The Unit Price should be calculated correctly.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Update Display Decimals in Data Dictionary for UPRC and FUP = 2 - P9201
2. Create an Override Price Adjustment for Item and Customer - P4070
3. Add Adjustment Detail to be basis code 5 (Add On Amount) - P4072
4. Update the Customer Master to use Currency Code CAD and Amt Currency USD - P01053
5. Add the Advanced Pricing Adjustment to the Customer Billing Instructions - P4206
6. Populate the minimum required fields in the F47011/F47012 including the quantity UORG field = 120.0000
7. The Processing Option in (P40211Z - version XJDE0004) for Sales Prices from the F4106 = Blank
8. Execute the P40211Z
9. Inquire on the sales order in the P4211 and note the UPRC value = 15.76
10. Take option 11 in the sales order detail to view the Price Adjustment V4074W and note the price = 15.77
The orders are created with a rounded UPRC. At sales update P42800 the sales order is ultimately out of balance and must be corrected.
This issue is reported on <Bug 13881269> - UPRC RECALCULATED WITH OVERRIDE PRICE ADJUSTMENT - 40211Z.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms