Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.2 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vertex version 4.1.1
Employee master setup resident and work tax area in GA/11. Employee Resident status is blank and source of SUI is blank. Employee have work timecards with tax area of NC/34 and IN/15. When the above scenario arise, system currently calculation state income tax (tax type F) base on the resident tax GA/11.
State income tax in this situation should be calculate for work state. In this case, it should be for work tax area 34/15
Steps to produce:
1. Set up employee with work and resident tax area in 11/GA
2. Set the Resident status and source of SUI to be blank.
3. Enter timecard for either 15 or 34
4. Pull this employee and timecard thru payroll
5. Should see state income tax calculated for 11 and not 15 or 34
Business impact: Collect wrong income tax.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms