WS:07: P06394 Ran As Part Of Our Final Payroll Update And Appears To Have Blanked Out The Effective Date EFTO In Multiple Job
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.3 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System: World A22.214.171.124
when the employee existed in the F06042-future employee master data changes file for the past change, during final update step (P06250) and the automatic P06394 got kick off, system is updating the employee multiple job effective date (EFTO) with a blank value.
Step to produce:
1. Create an employee and make note of the employee multiple job for it change reason and effective date.
2. From menu G08E3 take Employee Master Mass Changes option and create a future date data for employee from step 1 above. It can be a new supervisor number, a new rate, new status . Make note of the effective date you are using on this future data
3. Run a prepayroll (be sure the payroll contain the effective date in step 2 above is use) and run it all the way thru final update.
4. From G0711 menu, take the employee multiple job option, inquire on employee from step 1, press F4 in the detail area then make note of the effective data field. It should now contained the effective date you are using from step 2 above,
5. Run the next payroll and run it all the way thru final update.
6. Go back to employee multiple job and the effective date field is now blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms