WS: TF: Error 2327 Generated When FUNC = CLLE in SVR
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards World Technical Foundation - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create or change a CL ILE program in Software Versions Repository (Function Code = CLLE), error 2327 (JDE Naming Standards Not Followed) is generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access an A9.4 environment provided to customers
2. Go to Software Versions Repository (menu G90, option 5 or Fastpath SVR)
3. Inquire on J98PDF (a program which already has FUNC = CLLE)
4. Enter a C in the Action Code field and press enter
5. Confirm error 2327 is generated
6. Access User Defined Code table 98/F (menu G00, option 14, or Fastpath UDC)
7. Inquire on Product Code = 98, User Defined Codes = F
8. Confirm JCLLE is not there.
Due to this issue, users cannot modify or create ILE CL programs (where the Function Code needs to be CLLE).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms