Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards World Accounts Payable - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Verify that XT0413 Processing Option # 1 of Version used must be in blank, to void un-posted payments
2) Select two pending documents with foreign currency. One voucher with positive foreign amount pending, and the other, one prepayment voucher with same foreign amount pending, but negative.Both have a different exchange rate.
3) Create a manual payment with zero amount using two documents in foreign currency with different exchange rate, and using another exchange rate for the payment. Payment must be done in “F” Mode.
4) Manual Payment shouldn’t be posted. “Post Manual Payment s” must be done at the end of the test after the void of payment
5) Void the manual payment previously done.
6) Post the Manual Payment (void is included), and check spool files.Batch resulted out of balance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms