WS:01: How to Determine Fields on Address Book Audit Log (P01430)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards World Address Book - Version A7.3 cume 16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Audit Log report for ALL changes (P014303), what do the following fields designate?
- PC: Accounts Payable section
- PS :Accounts Receivable section
- CP: Accounts Receivable section
- FC: Accounts Receivable section
- Percent Factor: Accounts Receivable section
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms