Batch Header Records Deleted After Reviewing Journal Entry Detail (P00201, P09101, P09202)
(Doc ID 2386259.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards World General Ledger - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing batch detail for various batches, the F0011 batch header record is deleted. For example, the following steps may produce the issue:
1. Access a G batch that is in Approved status via an inquiry in General Journal Review. (Note issue could occur with a variety of batch types).
2. Take option 1 on the batch in question to bring up General Ledger Batch Review screen.
3. Multiple JEs may be visible in the grid. Take option 1 on the first one to go into the Journal Entries screen for the JE.
4. Don't change anything. Just review the data. Take F3 to go back to General Ledger Batch Review.
5. On General Ledger Batch Review screen, take F3 to return out to General Journal Review screen. Batch in question will still be visible.
6. Hit Enter key, and the batch header disappears.
7. If you then inquire on the same Batch Number in General Journal Review, errors of 0424 - "No Records Meet Search Criteria" and 0176 - "Batch Number Invalid" are returned. Direct queries of the F0011 file for the batch in question will confirm the batch is no longer there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document