WS: FIN: Batch Header Records Deleted After Reviewing Journal Entry Detail (P00201, P09101, P09202)
(Doc ID 2386259.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World General Ledger - Version A9.4 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
Sometimes when reviewing the batch detail for a batch via General Journal Review (P00201), the Batch Header record in the F0011 is deleted:
For example, the following steps may produce the issue:
1. Access an Approved G type batch in General Journal Review.
2. Use option 1 on the batch in question, which displays the contents of the batch in General Ledger Batch Review (P09202).
3. Use option 1 on the first journal entry, which will take you to Journal Entries (P09101).
4. Don't change anything. Just review the data. Take F3 to go back to General Ledger Batch Review.
5. On General Ledger Batch Review screen, take F3 to return back to General Journal Review screen. Batch in question will still be visible.
6. Hit Enter key, and the batch header disappears.
7. If you then inquire on the same Batch Number in General Journal Review, errors of 0424 - "No Records Meet Search Criteria" and 0176 - "Batch Number Invalid" are returned.
8. Go to Batch Header Revisions (G0931, option 2) and inquire on the batch, use F7 to see the error. Error 0002 - Record Invalid is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document