WS: 47: Error 3690 Continues To Generate in P40211Z After Applying Bugs 22037099 and 22546383 for A9.3.1 or Bugs 22037125 & 22546388 in A9.4
(Doc ID 2466435.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World EDI - Version A9.3 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying two other bugs for error 3690, error 3690 - Location not in Item Location File, continues to generate when launching the P40211Z.
The Bugs that should have corrected A9.3.1 are:
Bug 22037099 - P40211Z HARD ERROR 3690 ALLOWS CREATION OF PARTIAL SALES ORDER
Bug 22546383 - P40211Z INVALID ERROR 3690 WHEN ITEM NOT SETUP AT HEADER BRANCH
The Bugs that should have corrected A9.4 are:
22037125 - P40211Z HARD ERROR 3690 ALLOWS CREATION OF PARTIAL SALES ORDER
22546388 - P40211Z INVALID ERROR 3690 WHEN ITEM NOT SETUP AT HEADER BRANCH
However, when launching the P40211Z error 3690 continues to generate.
The Data Dictionary glossary states:
ERROR 3690 - Location not in Item Location File
CAUSE . . . . This Item/Branch/Location/Lot combination is not set up in the Item Location file (F41021).
RESOLUTION. . Enter a valid Item/Branch/Location/Lot combination in the Item Location file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two items in P41026 header Branch Plant 60
2. Create all same items in detail B/P 20
3. Create Inventory Preference Profile for item P40300. Source the item from B/P 20
4. Populate the EDI header file F47011 with minimum required fields for (MCU) B/P 60
5. Populate the EDI Detail file F47012 with minimum required fields for 2 to 4 items, make all or some lines the one that needs to be sourced by inventory commitment preferences (B/P 20)
6. Populate the processing options for P40211Z for inventory commitment preferences
7. Run the P40211Z
8. Error Report R40211Z shows error 3690 - Location Not in Item Location File for line 1.000
9. Report R40211Z1 shows two Sales Order with SZ document types created on the lines but this is hard error and no order is actually created in the F4201/F4211
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document