WS: 00A: 01: A/B Approvals Management Is Not Updating the Supplier Master (P01054) with the Factor/Special Payee Change (AN85)
(Doc ID 2499777.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Address Book - Version A9.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A/B Approvals Management is not updating the Supplier's Factor/Special Payee change that was made by the end user in Supplier Master (P01054). The change does go through the AB approvals process and does put a record in the Transaction Workbench (P00A11) and the Approvals Workbench (P00A12), but after the Approver has approved the transaction and the transaction is posted to the physical files, the system is not updating the Supplier's Factor/Special Payee number that the user entered.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Verify Address Book (AB) Approvals is activated. Go to menu G00A41, option 2 Approval Constants. Inquire on Approval Type AB and press enter. This is activated if the following parameters are set in Approval Constants for Approval Type = AB:
- Proof Mode = Y
- Approval Processing = Y
- World Approvals Engine = Y
See Address Book Approvals Management (Doc ID 1585891.1) for more details on the setup, and process.
- Verify the Approval Rule Set and Approval Schedule is set up as per the document above to trap any changes on the Address Book file F0101.
- Have the user enter an Address Book record change (this user should not be the approver).
- Verify the transaction is in both the Transaction Workbench (P00A11) and the Approval Workbench (P00A12) on menu G00A, option 2 and 3.
- Have the Approver approve the transaction and verify it posts to the F0101 and associated files (Status in Transaction Workbench = Posted)
- Re-inquire on the Address Book Record via Address Book Revisions (P01051) and exit to Supplier Master (F16 from AB Revisions) and note that the Factor/Special Payee (field AN85) does not retain the value that the user entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document