WS: 07: North Carolina/Minnesota/Vermont Marital Filing Status Change
(Doc ID 2544367.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.3 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
North Carolina marital filing status changes.
NORTH CAROLINA (34-000-0000)
* Added filing status Single or Married Filing Separately (Filing Status 62), effective January 1, 2019.
* Filing Status 62 replaces Filing Status 1 (Single), which will be removed in the July update.
* Updated the description of Filing Status 23 from Married or Surviving Spouse to Married Filing Jointly or Surviving Spouse, effective January 1, 2019.
These changes will be included in Update #5/19, scheduled for release on May 17, 2019.
Minnesota marital filing changes.
• Added filing status Single; Married, but legally separated; or Spouse is a nonresident alien (Filing Status 61), effective January 1, 2019.
• Filing Status 61 replaces Filing Status 1 (Single), which will be removed in the July update.
New Vermont filing status is calculating at the single rate after applying BUG 29386681 in A9.3.1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document