WS: 43: Incorrect F43121 Quantity and Amount Updates With Voucher Reversal
(Doc ID 2544874.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards World Procurement - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : A9.4 version, Procurement
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
The quantity paid to date, quantity open, amount paid to date, and amount open fields show incorrect quantities and amounts when the first receipt of a multi receipt PO is vouchered and the voucher is then subsequently reversed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1) Add a one line purchase order for a quantity of 10 (order 12173 OP)
2) Perform 3 separate PO receipts for a quantity of 2 ea (8799, 8800, and 8801 OV created)
3) Voucher match ONLY the first receipt (8799 OV)
4) Delete the 3 way matched voucher in step 3
5) Inquire on the F43121 and the quantity paid to date, quantity open, amount paid to date, and amount open fields show incorrect quantities and amounts for the match type records updated by P4314. This prevents re-vouchering of the reversed voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document