WS:07: Final Update Failed To Update History For OR G1 Tax Amount
(Doc ID 2562797.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.3 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
system: World A18.104.22.168
Actual behavior: When running payroll that includes a salary employee that lives and works in tax area 38 (Oregon) and an hourly employee that lives and works in tax area 46 (Vermont) and the hourly employee doesn’t have any timecards but has an arrearage amount for the pretax 401K amount in history, Final Update doesn’t update the tax amount for 38/G1 in either tax history file F06136 or F06166.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Ensure the 401K DBA is set up with pretax code 401 (F5 window of DBA setup) and the arrearage method is H.
2. Set up two employees: one lives and works in OR/38 and is salary, and the other lives and works in VT/46. Attach the 401K DBA to both employees.
3. Enter timecard for the hourly employee. Be sure there is not enough money for the 401K to be taken out so that it will trigger an arrearage amount.
4. Run both employees thru Final Update.
5. Check the F06146 to be sure there is an arrearage amount on the 401K for the hourly employee.
6. Run the next payroll (do not enter any timecard for the hourly employee).
7. Confirm 38/G1 is calculated on the payroll register for the salary employee.
8. Run remainder of payroll steps thru Final Update.
9. Check the F06136/F06166 and verify 38/G1 tax amount didn't get updated. The system only updates gross and excludable amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document