WS: 31: Outside Operations Cost Types D2 - D9 Still Displays Current Amounts (CCCA) for an Alternate Routing After Applying Bug 28887008 in P3102/F3102
(Doc ID 2604780.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards World Shop Floor Management - Version A9.3 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bug 28887008 - WS: 31: ALTERNATE ROUTING/BOM GIVE A1/D1 ENGINEERING VARIANCES (P31410/P3112) was written to correct the cost types of A1 - Material and D1 - Outside Operations, from writing Current Units (CCCU) and Current Amounts (CCCA) to the Production Cost (F3102) file when an Alternate Routing is used. However, it was discovered that additional Cost Types are also writing for Outside Operation Cost Types of D2 through D9 and Direct Labor B1 through C4 - Labor Fixed Overhead.
STEPS to Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a parent item with stocking type M
2. Create a component with stocking type P
3. Assign and F4105 cost to the purchased component
4. In manufacturing constants, ensure that the following values are populated with a Y so that all cost types write to the F30026 for the parent item:
Modify cost by Work Center Eff . . . .
Include Efficiency in Overhead . . . .
Include Var. Labor Overhead in cost. .
Calculate Var. on Direct Labor . . .
Calculate Var. on Setup Labor. . . .
Include Fixed Labor Overhead in cost .
Calculate Fixed on Direct Labor. . .
Calculate Fixed on Setup Labor . . .
Include Var. Machine Overhead in cost.
Include Fixed Machine Overhead in cost
5. Create two Bills of Material (P3002) for Bill Type M and an Alternate Bill such as ALT
6. Create two Routings (P3003) for Routing type M and Alternate Routing such as ALT. The ALT Routing should have an outside operation setup.
7. Confirm that the work centers used on the Routing contain Frozen Costs in all fields within the Work Center Rate Revisions (P30061) as follows:
Cost Method. . . . . 07
Direct Labor . . . .
Setup Labor. . . . .
Labor Var. Overhead.
Labor Fixed Overhead
Machine Run. . . . .
Machine Var. O/H . .
Machine Fixed O/H. .
8. Run Cost Simulation (P30820) data selecting on parent item
9. Run Cost Freeze (P30835) data selecting on parent item
10. Inquire on Enter/Change Cost Components (2/G3014) to confirm all cost types have been frozen.
11. Create a work order using Bill Type = ALT and Routing Type = ALT
12. Run Order Processing (P31410) to attach parts list and routing
13. Inquire on Production Cost Inquiry using the work order number and confirm that no Current Units or Amounts are displaying.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document