WS: 77: Unable to Override Account Number on Timecards Uploaded from F06116Z1 when the Processing Option for Labor Distribution, P060151, is Activated
(Doc ID 2632096.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World Canadian Payroll Processing - Version A9.3 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When timecards are uploaded, the F06116Z1 is populated with the account number to override the system retrieval of the account number but if the processing option is set for Labor Distribution, the account number override is ignored and labor distribution is used. The system does not work the same when using P061121 when processing option is flagged for labor distribution.
- Create a new employee in Employee Entry, P070101.
- Use F15 to attach Labor Distribution for the employee
- Populate the F06116Z1 with Edit Transaction Type (EDTR) = 2, Cost Center (MCU), Object Account (OBJ) and Account Number Input (ANI) with account information.
- Set processing option of P06110Z to call a version of the XT06116Z1 and set the version of XT06116Z1 to use Labor Distribution.
- Process Timecard Batch Processing, J06110Z, and review timecard (F06116) created. Labor distribution is incorrectly used.
- Set the processing option (#12) of P061121 to use Labor Distribution in Time Entry.
- Enter a timecard for the same employee using P061121 and the override the account number.
- Re-inquire on the timecard and verify that Labor Distribution is not used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document