WS: 42: Changing Past Due Pick Date In Sales Order Improperly Updates Unit Cost (P4211)
(Doc ID 2636721.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing past due pick date in sales order improperly updates unit cost.
1. Setup an item with cost for sales /Inventory is 07.
2. Raise a Sales Order.
3. Make a portion of the quantity to go in backorder.
4. While entering the sales order set the pick date and ship date as past date.
5. Save the order and exit.
6. Setup the Future commitment days in Branch plant. For Eg:-7 Days.
7. Change the pick date and ship date in the order exceeds 7 days.
8. Order will get future committed in whole.
9. Check the sales order and the cost will be zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document