WS: 42: Sales Order Future Quantity Committed (SONE) Displays Incorrect Decimal Positions and Quantity (P42045W) A9.4 and above
(Doc ID 2637691.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In multi-decimal environments such as A9.4, A126.96.36.199 and A188.8.131.52 the Sales Order Management Order Detail Information (P42045W) screen displays an incorrect Future (SONE) quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Confirm that the Branch Plant Constants are defined with the field Specific Commitment (Days) (COMH) set to 10 days for this example.
2. While in Branch Plant Constants and inquiring on the branch in question (Branch/Plant Constants - Pg 1 P41001) inquire on the branch of ALL using Branch/Plant Constants - Pg 1 ( P41001).
3. Confirm that Branch Plant ALL also has 10 days defined in the Specific Commitment (Days) (field COMH) of 10 days.
4. Create a new Sales Order (P4210/P4211) for the quantity of 100 setting the Requested Date out more than 10 days in the future.
5. Re-inquire back on the Sales Order Detail and press F16 - Exit to Customer Service Inquiry.
6. When the Sales Order just entered displays in Customer Service Inquiry, selection option 5 - Details.
7. The window Order Detail Information (P42045W) displays the following information:
Ordered. . . . 100.0000
Shipped. . . . 100.0000
Canceled . . .
Future . . . . .0100 ****This field (SONE) should be displaying 100.0000****
End users are ignoring the quantity populated in the Future quantity and are looking at the Ordered and Shipped quantity fields that are also available in the Order Detail Information (P42045W) screen.
This issue seems to have been introduced by the M4211 in A9.4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document