WS: WW: XML File Attachment Not Sent When XCEL Field Contains Y
(Doc ID 2677927.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards World Technical Foundation - Version A9.4 to A9.4 [Release A9.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create World Writer (WW) version to export xml file.
- In Spooled File Export Parameters (V00SPDLP – F6 from Additional Parameters), enabled export and distribution.
- Entered valid Distribution Profile.
- The process creates the xml file in the IFS folder but does not email the file.
- When the file extension is changed from xml to pdf, the file is attached to the email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document