WS: 42: Order Reprice Adjustment With Amount Break Applies Incorrectly If Lack Of Quantity Available for Kits & Stock Items - P4211 SO Entry/P42750 Order Reprice
(Doc ID 2686376.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After recent upgrade to A94, an Order Reprice Adjustment with an amount break is applying incorrectly to the sales order. This occurs when there is a Lack of Quantity Available for stock items and Kits and results in Error 0506 - Lack of Available Quantity.
Note: If there is partial availability, the adjustment applies correctly. If the Order Reprice is set for a quantity break instead of an amount break, the adjustment applies correctly.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a simple discount adjustment with an Amount Break - P4071- Adjustment Definition/Name.
2. Add the Adjustment Details and add the adjustment definition/name to the Adjustment Schedule P4070.
3. Set the processing option in Order Entry P4211 to Auto-Reprice with a version of the P42750.
4. Create a sales order with the adjustment schedule with stock item and/or kit where there will be a lack of availability.
5. Save the order and re-inquire.
6. The adjustment is applied incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document