WS: 42: Order Notes/Associated Text Window for More than One Sales Order Prints Text for Second Sales Order Only
(Doc ID 2720568.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defining more than one sales order to contain Associated Text (F14 from sales order header V401), where the second sales order contains one or more backordered items, Invoice Print (P42565) only prints the second sales order Associated Text. The Associated Text for the first sales order does not print.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create two sales orders 2/G4211
2. Add an Associated Text (Order Notes) to each sales order pressing F14 in Enter Orders (V4210).
3. Ensure the first line of the second order contains no inventory so that the line will go on backorder.
4. The dream writer version for the P42565 in A9.4 should have processing Option 19 = blank and processing option 20 = 1.
Processing Option 19:
19. Enter a '1' to print backordered
and cancelled lines only once.If
left blank, the backordered and
cancelled lines will continue to
Processing Option 20:
20. Enter a '1' to print backordered
lines. Enter a '2' to print
cancelled lines. Enter a '3' to
print both. Enter a '4' to print
The end result is that Order Notes from the second order print/display on the first order as well as the second order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document