WS: 09: Cannot Add an Account in Accounts by Business Unit (P0901) When Using an Add Action and Typing Over an Existing Line in Release A188.8.131.52 - No Error Message is Given
(Doc ID 2738122.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards World General Ledger - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to A184.108.40.206 you cannot Add an account by typing over an existing account in Accounts by Business Unit (P0901). The program seems to accept the entry, but the account is not created and there is no error message given.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Go to menu G09411, take option 14 - Accounts by Business Unit.
- Inquire on an existing Business Unit.
- Use an Add action (A) and go to one of the existing lines. Enter the following
- New Object and Subsidiary (if there is one).
- Enter the Description.
- Press Enter.
- The screen seems to take the entry, but upon re-inquiry the new account is not there and there is no error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document