WS:77: T4 Multiple Issues With New Box 57, 58, 59 and 60
(Doc ID 2742846.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Canadian Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are a few issues involving the new boxes 57, 58, 59 and 60 for the T4 form, xml file, and audit reports.
1.The system does not respect the date range. For example, if an employee worked from 03/24-04/25, the total wages for box 57 should be $6000 but it is currently showing $14,000 which is the entire year's wages. This issue occurs for all new boxes 57, 58, 59 and 60.
2.The subsequent employee has the same incorrect values in the boxes but also has total wages from the previous employee carrying over, thus making the amounts in all the new boxes, 57, 58, 59 grossly overstated.
3. Box 60 doesn’t even display or print, even though the employee meets the criteria for that box.
4. When employee switch between tax ID (RP0001 and RP0002) and work for those date ranges, the amount reported on these boxes included values from both tax ID.
XML file problem:
1. The T4 xml file is populating the covid boxes incorrectly. It is using the same values for boxes 57, 58, 59, and 60 from the first employee and carries these values forward for all subsequent employees.
Audit report problem:
1. The system is accumulating the amounts from the first employee to the other employees. It takes box 57 and adds to it as each employee is printed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up or use an existing Canadian employee as well as employee that work in multiple tax ID
2. Run payrolls for these date range March 15 thru May 09
3. Create and submit the T4 workfile build.
4. Start verifying the 1 , 2 , 3, 4 issues of the form listed above.
5. Submit the xml build and verifying issue 1 of the xml file
6. Submit the xml audit report and verifying issue 1 of the audit report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document