WS: 04: Create Custom Form (P045152) for 1099 Laser Form Adjustment Does Not Show Form S045156 = 1099-NEC in Processing Option 1
(Doc ID 2747468.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Accounts Payable - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Create Custom Form (P045152) on menu G04222 or G04221 (option 14), processing option 1 does not show the new 1099-NEC form = S045156 as a Form ID to be modified.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Build 1099 data for Non-employee Compensation (1099-NEC box B1) using one or more of the following methods:
- For the AP Method use the AP Workfile (P04514FP) on menu G04222 option 2.
- For the GL method use the GL Workfile (P04514) on menu G04221 option 8.
- To modify the data or Add data use 1099 Adjustments (P045101) on menu G04222 option 4 or menu G04221 option 10.
- Write the 1099 forms using Write Media (P04515) from menu G04222 (AP method) option 5 or menu G04221 (GL method) option 11 in order to see how many lines or spaces to adjust.
- Go to Custom Laser Form on menu G04222 or G04221 (option 14) and create a version from the DEMO version of your choice (XJDE0001 or XJDE0002) using option 3 next to that DEMO version. Press Enter.
- Press Enter until you get to the Processing Options and note the following on that processing option
1099 LASER FORM
1. Enter the 1099 laser FORM ID to
S045152 = 1099-MISC
S045153 = 1099-DIV
S045154 = 1099-INT
Note: This field cannot be blank.
- Note that the above processing option does not have the FORM ID for S045156 = 1099-NEC.
Use the following document for more details on the entire process:
Steps to Adjust Custom Preprinted and Laser Forms (Doc ID 627027.1).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document