WS: 07: Flat Burden (FB) Is Not Created For T2 Journal Type in Payroll Processing, P06210
(Doc ID 2754189.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flat Burden is not getting charged to jobs. Paid with Lump Sum amount via a timecard that contains the job setup with flat burden 1.35. Automatic Accounting Instructions (AAI) Debit -Burden/Prem-Labor Dist table P069042 Flat Burden (FB) or the Flat Burden Clearing (FC)is setup correctly. However, when payroll journal entries are run, the T2-labor journal document type does not create the FB/FC entries.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From menu G5111 take the Job Master Revisions (P510063) and set up a job with the flat burden of 1.35
2. From menu G0711 take the employee entry option (P060101) and set up a salary employee without any hourly rate
3. From menu G0712 take the Time Entry by Employee w/Equipment (P061171) and enter a timecard without any hourly rate or hours and populate the Lump Sum field with a value. Furthermore, in the JOBL field, enter the job that you created from step 1 above.
4. From menu G0743 take the Debit -Burden/Prem-Labor Dist table P069042 option and be sure an FB and FC exist on this AAI table.
5. From menu G0713 take the prepayrol option (P06210). run the payroll. confirm the timecard is pulled into the payroll correctly.
6. From the same menu, run the payroll journal entries option (P06220). Check the R06229 for the T2-labor document type and there are no FB or FC entries created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document