WS: 07: In DBA Setup, P069117, a 401K Deduction set up with Group Limit Code and Pay Period % Max does not Calculate
(Doc ID 2757969.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A 401K deduction set up with a group limit code, annual limit and a pay period % max does not calculate.
- Set up multiple 401k deductions with the same group limit code and annual limit.
- Enter a pay period % max on one of the deductions, for example, a deduction that allows 1-4%, enter 4% in the pay period % max field in the F6 window of DBA Setup, P069117.
- Attach the DBAs to an employee.
- Enter an Interim check, P060531, for the employee.
- Note the 401k deduction with the pay period % max does not calculate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document