WS: 09: Reconcile Bank Statements (P09170) Shows Only Unreconciled Items from the Bank Statement Details (F0917) on the Unreconciled Items Report R091706
(Doc ID 2759113.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World General Ledger - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Reconcile Bank Statements (P09170), the process prints the items that have not been reconciled on the Unreconciled Items Report (R091706). This report does not pick up the statement total from the Bank Statement Header file (F0916), but rather the Bank Statement Detail file (F0917), therefore if the F0916 header has a total with the number of lines that do not match what is in the F0917, it is the F0917 that is used to compare if there are items that do not line up and are not reconciled in Account Ledger File for Reconciliation (F0911R). This is functioning as designed.
To create a Bank Statement you can do the following:
- Go to menu G09211, option 2 - Enter Statement with the records that will be reconciled.
- Review the statement with option 3 from this menu.
- Use option 7 to Refresh Reconciliation File (F0911R). See Account Reconciliation Processes - Manual and Match Bank Tape (P09133, P09551, P09131, P09510) (Doc ID 626877.1)
- Use option 8 to Reconcile Bank Statements (P09170)
- Review all the reports the P09170 generates including the R091706. If there is data on this report, it means there are records in the F0917 that did not get reconcilied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document