WS: 42: Sales Order Duplication F21 Reverts Back to Original Order for Order, Cancel and/or Requested Date from the SO Used to Copy From
(Doc ID 2772547.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Sales Order Management - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : A9.4 version, Sales Order Management
A sales order was created using the Requested Date (DRQJ) of May 1, 2021. Inquire back on the sales order just created and go to the detail by pressing enter or F12. Next, press F21 to Create/Duplicate a S.O. and a new sales order screen displays with a blank Requested Date field. Populated the Requested Date with May 30, 2021 and press enter to create the new sales order. Inquire on the newly created or duplicated sales order, and notice that the Requested Date reverts back to May 1, 2021 which is the Requested Date from the original copied sales order.
The issue can be recreated following these steps:
1. Inquire or add a new Sales Order. If adding a new sales order, inquire on the SO Header and go to the Sales Detail by pressing enter or using F12.
2. In the Sales Detail screen press F21-> Shift F9 to Create/Duplicate the Sales Order.
3. A new Sales Detail screen displays with a blank Requested Date.
4. Populate the Requested date with a different Requested Date than the original order used to copy/create/duplicate from.
5. The Requested date is not getting retained. Instead, it is changed to the previous order requested date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document