WS: 09: Error 300A 'User Not Authorized To This Company' Returned When Attempting to Change the Current Period in Company Names and Numbers (P00150)
(Doc ID 2773848.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World General Ledger - Version A9.3 cume 1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the current period value on a record in Company Names and Numbers, the user is presented with the 300A error of "User not authorized to this company".
Steps to produce the issue:
1. Go to menu G09411 (Organization and Account Setup)
2. Option 2 (Company Numbers and Names)
3. In the Company Numbers and Names program, enter a new value in the Cur Per field for a company record.
4. Enter a 'C' Change action in the Action Code, then press the Enter key.
5. The 300A error is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document