WS: 13: PM Maintenance Schedule Displaying Incorrect Meter Reading Hours After Manually Updating Original Reading Field and Running FA Year End Close
(Doc ID 2780411.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World Plant & Equipment Maintenance - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the Fixed Asset Year End Close process was run, meters were manually updated by adding hours to the field Original Hours/Miles (#BM) for parent and children assets. This was done on April 8, 2021. Now when the PM Schedule (P12807) is run, it is unable to calculate the percent due.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Run the Fixed Asset Year End Close process.
2. Access Meter Readings (P12120) and inquire on parent and children assets of the parent.
3. The Current Hours/Miles display however, press F4 to open the fold.
4. Enter the Current Hours/Miles into the field Original Reading (#BM).
5. Launch Update PM Schedule Status (P12807) for the affected assets from step 4.
6. Go back to Meter Readings 14/G1311 and re-inquire on each parent or child asset.
7. Note that Current/Lifetime Hours are doubled in most cases. However, this is dependent on the number of hours entered into the Original Reading field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document