WS: 07: After SU A942758529, A Few Issues Is Encountered: Duplicate Check In The F06156, No Gross Wages Update For The F06166/F06136 etc..After Final Update P063901
(Doc ID 2784464.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After SU A942758529, duplicate record(s) created for the interim in Paycheck Summary file (F06156), history files F0618, F0619, F06136, F06145, F06146, F06166, F06156 are all update incorrectly and some have duplicate information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create check with regular and supplemental pay then process payroll thru final update to create history
2. Void check just created
3. Create interim check with regular and supplemental pay to replace the voided check in step 2
4. Make sure employee has regular check as well. In other words, this payroll process should include 3 checks listed above (voided check, interim check and regular check)
5. Run this payroll thru final update.
6. check the history files listed above and it is either duplicate entries, missing, or incorrectly created.
After install SU A942758529
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document