WS: 07: Taxable Gross & Tax Amounts Doubled in History, F06136, for Local Tax Types M & N when Interim Check, P060531 and Regular Check are Processed in Payroll, P07210
(Doc ID 2786545.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Taxable gross and tax amounts are doubled in tax history files F06166 & F06136, for local tax types M and N, when a regular check and an interim check are processed together through Payroll, P07210.
1. Setup a salaried employee in P0801, Employee Master, with work and resident tax area the same value, such as 390033040.
2. Create an interim check in Interim Check Entry, P060531, for the employee, using a different pay type than the regular pay would have. EX: if regular pay type is 1, use pay type 2 for the interim check.
3. Process this interim check in a payroll, P06210, which includes a regular pay check for the employee.
4. Review the pay information on the Payroll Register, P063012 after processing Pre-Payroll, P06210, to make sure the tax amount on both the interim check and the regular check for local tax types M and N are correct.
5. Process the payroll through Final Update, P06250.
6. Check tax history files F06166 and F06136 and note the taxable gross and tax amounts on the regular check for local tax types M & N are now doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document