WS: 07: Taxable Gross & Tax Amounts Doubled For Tax Type M & N
(Doc ID 2786545.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards World U.S. Payroll Processing - Version A9.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Taxable gross and tax amount doubled for tax type M and N.
The employee received both regular and interim checks on the same payroll. When this scenario arises, the taxable gross and tax amount double for tax type M & N on the regular check.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a salaried employee that works and resides in tax area 390033040.
2. Created an interim check for the employee with different pay type
3. Be sure employees received both regular checks and interim checks on the same payroll.
4. Verified tax amount on both interim and regular checks for tax types M and N are correct.
5. Run the payroll thru the final update.
6. Check F06166 and F06136, noticed the taxable gross and tax amount on the regular check for tax type M & N is now double
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document